CB Privacy Video Tutorial?

9 years 5 months ago #253599 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Privacy Video Tutorial?

fundsauce wrote: I did take a look at that description many, many times at the time of downloading. It's still as clear as mud. I will just wait for the video tutorial. Thanks anyway Nant. :)

Nevermind Nant, I think I just figured most of it out. It must have been a cache problem at my end. All fixed and working. :)

So is there something we can do to make things clearer than mud?
The following user(s) said Thank You: fundsauce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253603 by fundsauce
Replied by fundsauce on topic CB Privacy Video Tutorial?

nant wrote:

fundsauce wrote: I did take a look at that description many, many times at the time of downloading. It's still as clear as mud. I will just wait for the video tutorial. Thanks anyway Nant. :)

Nevermind Nant, I think I just figured most of it out. It must have been a cache problem at my end. All fixed and working. :)

So is there something we can do to make things clearer than mud?

Two words..."Video Tutorials". :) Those ones you have been doing for CB 2. are extremely helpful. Regardless, I seem to have figured the privacy out now thanks.

9 years 5 months ago #253604 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Privacy Video Tutorial?

fundsauce wrote:
Two words..."Video Tutorials". :) Those ones you have been doing for CB 2. are extremely helpful. Regardless, I seem to have figured the privacy out now thanks.

I have been publishing one every day - wish I had time to do more.

I have been focusing on CB 2.0 main features but will be starting new parallel play-lists for Advanced / Professional add-ons.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn