New/member login & advanced search

8 years 6 months ago #271027 by Mekaboo
New/member login & advanced search was created by Mekaboo
Hello everyone I'm new to Joomla and coding in general. My site will be a social network site. I'm looking to add a new member login and a old member login to my first page which will direct them to their perspective pages, how do I do this? Also I'm creating an advanced search page as well to make users experience more unique. I've done the coding in notepad just now trying to convert everything into an actual site.

Thanks a bunches!!! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #271033 by nant
Replied by nant on topic New/member login & advanced search

Mekaboo wrote: Hello everyone I'm new to Joomla and coding in general. My site will be a social network site. I'm looking to add a new member login and a old member login to my first page which will direct them to their perspective pages, how do I do this? Also I'm creating an advanced search page as well to make users experience more unique. I've done the coding in notepad just now trying to convert everything into an actual site.

Thanks a bunches!!! :)

I am guessing that you can just create 2 instances of the CB Login module and change their titles and configure them for different redirections.

Suggest you also download and study the CB Primer book and also take a look at the video tutorials (referenced in the book).

Welcome to Joomla and Community Builder.

(no idea what code you produced in notepad and how it could be used)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn