acy mailing plugin for Cb

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #271893 by cc0623
acy mailing plugin for Cb was created by cc0623
I have several issues all concerning the same thing, the Acy mailing plugin for CB.

The subscription edit is showing on the wrong page, it is showing on the User Profile Edit Tab. I checked the menu assignment and only User Profile is checked. I actually need it to show under the Newsletter Tab and I have no idea how to get it there. What is showing under the Newsletter tab now is the list (Newsletter) and a tab with the latest newsletters which is great but it is not just showing under newsletter it is showing under all the tabs because it is set on the profile page. Is there any way to restrict it to just the newsletter tab?

What I would like to have happen is: a list of all the newletters under just the newsletter tab AND the user be able to manage their subscription under the newsletter tab as well. AND remove the subscription edit from under the User Profile Edit Tab.

Is this possible?

I would like what is showing on the profile edit to actualy show under the newsletter tab.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #271906 by nant
Replied by nant on topic acy mailing plugin for Cb

cc0623 wrote: I have several issues all concerning the same thing, the Acy mailing plugin for CB.

The subscription edit is showing on the wrong page, it is showing on the User Profile Edit Tab. I checked the menu assignment and only User Profile is checked. I actually need it to show under the Newsletter Tab and I have no idea how to get it there. What is showing under the Newsletter tab now is the list (Newsletter) and a tab with the latest newsletters which is great but it is not just showing under newsletter it is showing under all the tabs because it is set on the profile page. Is there any way to restrict it to just the newsletter tab?

What I would like to have happen is: a list of all the newletters under just the newsletter tab AND the user be able to manage their subscription under the newsletter tab as well. AND remove the subscription edit from under the User Profile Edit Tab.

Is this possible?

I would like what is showing on the profile edit to actualy show under the newsletter tab.

Hi and thanks for posting on our forums.

No experience with this acymailing plugin as it is not something developed by Joomlapolis.

Suggest you post on the AcyMailing support forums for assistance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cc0623

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn