[#3315] SQL Error when submitting forgot username and pass

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192434 by dimi2011
Hello, I have a problem when I hit forgot login. When I submit both username and email in order to generate a new password, I get a white page that says SQL error. However, I receive the email with the username and the new, temporary password via email but the password doesn't work.

I think what's happening is that the system is generating the password but somehow can't write it to the database. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joomla 2.5.1
CB 1.8
PHP 5.2x
MySQL 5.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #192443 by futureharvestcasa
Replied by futureharvestcasa on topic Re: SQL Error when submitting forgot username and pass
I've been having the same issue.

12 years 2 months ago #192466 by dimi2011
Apparently this is a problem w/CB because I reverted back to the built in Joomla login and tested it and it works fine. So at this point, I'm going to use this unless/until someone can offer a solution

12 years 2 months ago #192552 by nant

dimi2011 wrote: Hello, I have a problem when I hit forgot login. When I submit both username and email in order to generate a new password, I get a white page that says SQL error. However, I receive the email with the username and the new, temporary password via email but the password doesn't work.

I think what's happening is that the system is generating the password but somehow can't write it to the database. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joomla 2.5.1
CB 1.8
PHP 5.2x
MySQL 5.0

Maybe you can share the SQL error you are seeing?

12 years 2 months ago #192557 by dimi2011
unfortunately, all I'm seeing is what I posted above: SQL error. The funny thing is I'm not even using SQL but MySql. Go figure. Maybe I just need to wait for a patch or something. It's great software, but I have to wait.

12 years 2 months ago #192707 by easykey
Yep I'm getting it too on our test site.

Just a blank page that says "SQL Error"

I've tried Uprgrading to latest version of CB - no difference :(

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn