Problems by viewing the own profile

10 years 10 months ago #229547 by Wolfgang Prauser
Replied by Wolfgang Prauser on topic Problems by viewing the own profile
Hi Nick,
Thanks for the quick reply!
Unfortunately, all my software was configured correctly, but after the fourth re-installation of cb the own profile display suddenly worked!
For I still list another mistake, even though all settings are correct (unfortunately all avatars must be accepted by the Admin), I think to have a software conflict with another module (perhaps JSE mega drop down menu?). I will install all the software again new, labor-intensive template adjustments and the database are saved!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #229549 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Problems by viewing the own profile

Wolfgang Prauser wrote: Hi Nick,
Thanks for the quick reply!
Unfortunately, all my software was configured correctly, but after the fourth re-installation of cb the own profile display suddenly worked!
For I still list another mistake, even though all settings are correct (unfortunately all avatars must be accepted by the Admin), I think to have a software conflict with another module (perhaps JSE mega drop down menu?). I will install all the software again new, labor-intensive template adjustments and the database are saved!

Please start a new support thread in the Professional support areas for this.

10 years 10 months ago #229857 by Li4213
Replied by Li4213 on topic Problems by viewing the own profile
I have the same problem as Wolfgang. The link you gave does not help much. Can you be more specific?

10 years 10 months ago #229864 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Problems by viewing the own profile

Li4213 wrote: I have the same problem as Wolfgang. The link you gave does not help much. Can you be more specific?

Please post your support issue on the Advanced forums - give versions and exact details to replicate problem.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn