Replied by nant on topic Re: Problem with install

semco wrote: Thanks
How about my other problems.
- can't publish or un-publish in profile book, blog, and wall
- message error in the tool manager
-cbautowelcome_1.2
cbplug_cbajaxtextfield_1.1
cbplug_cbfilefield_1_1
I installed them all but they do not work.

PM me backend access information and I will take a look - you must be doing multiple things wrong because all of these work just fine.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #151147 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Problem with install
Thanks for your PM with access ...

Issue #1: You did not have a public menu item to CB (like the installation guide says and like the CB Tools area warned you in bold red letters) - your menu item was set to Registered instead of Public. I changed this menu item from Registered to Public and the CB Tools message is not gone.

Issue #2: The CB File Field Plugin was set to Registered. Why did you do this? Please explain your reasoning or who instructed you to do this? It should be set to Public. I changed it back. Same issue with: CB Menu plugin, CB Connections plugin, Private Messages plugin, CB ProfileBook plugin, CB privacy plugin, CB Autowelcome plugin, CB Ajax Text field plugin, Rating field plugin. You also had many CB Tabs set to Registered - I have made them Everybody.

Issue #3: Your website appears to default to index.html instead of index.php - please have your hoster guide you on how to set your environment to redirect your home page to the index.php file of joomla.

After you resolve #3 please retest everything and see whats working/not working.

The CB Field type plugins (rating, ajaxtext, file) should add a new fieldtype to your available options when creating a new CB Field from the CB Field Manager. This is how they work.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn