Problem with install

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150934 by semco
Problem with install was created by semco
:woohoo: I installed my website, it was working fine till a certain point. Adding the last module.._groupjive_1_8..The last :evil: module is not appearing in the extension "module manager", this confuses my whole installation. I can't compose a categories . I installed the group extension but for it to work, I need to first compose a category and it's not appearing after saving the category. How do I fix this problem? Other plug ins do not work.
groupjive_1_8
cbautowelcome_1.2
cbplug_cbajaxtextfield_1.1
cbplug_cbfilefield_1_1
I installed them all but they do not work.
Also I have a message error in the tool manager
In order for CB to function properly a Joomla/Mambo menu item must be present. This menu item must also be published for PUBLIC access. It appears that this environment is missing this mandatory menu item. Please refer to the section titled "Adding the CB Profile" of the PDF installation guide included in your CB distribution package for additional information regarding this matter.

My menu is created under profile

Another problem is the fact that you can't publish or un-publish in your profile book, blog, and wall.To check this go to:

seomax.ca/index.php/profile
user:test pass:123456

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150969 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Problem with install

semco wrote: :woohoo: I installed my website, it was working fine till a certain point. Adding the last module.._groupjive_1_8..The last :evil: module is not appearing in the extension "module manager", this confuses my whole installation.

Was module installation successful?
Maybe you need to go to page 2 of the module listings to see it?

I can't compose a categories . I installed the group extension but for it to work, I need to first compose a category and it's not appearing after saving the category. How do I fix this problem?

I assume this is groupjive 1.8?

Other plug ins do not work.
groupjive_1_8
cbautowelcome_1.2
cbplug_cbfilefield_1_1

Sorry - the statement "they do not work" does not help anyone understand what the issue really is. Please give details. Did they install ok? Did you publish them?

Also I have a message error in the tool manager
In order for CB to function properly a Joomla/Mambo menu item must be present. This menu item must also be published for PUBLIC access. It appears that this environment is missing this mandatory menu item. Please refer to the section titled "Adding the CB Profile" of the PDF installation guide included in your CB distribution package for additional information regarding this matter.

My menu is created under profile

Please follow the instructions in the installation guide of CB 1.3.1. You need a public Joomla menu item to CB.

Another problem is the fact that you can't publish or un-publish in your profile book, blog, and wall.To check this go to:

seomax.ca/index.php/profile
user:test pass:123456

I don't understand - perhaps you have not configured this properly?

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150998 by semco
Replied by semco on topic Re: Problem with install
Answer to your Question .Was module installation successful?
Yes module installation was successful.
all elements are in my admin panel I am able to compose category but after save
the category is not created (also I got "Category saved" massage )

My cb menu is publish to public and error massage is style there.

3 CB Login Enabled Move Up Move Down Public left All mod_cblogin 16

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #151000 by semco
Her is copy of may Module Manager

Kunena Menu Enabled Public kunena_menu All mod_mainmenu 20
2 Main Menu Enabled Move Down Public left All mod_mainmenu 1
3 CB Login Enabled Move Up Move Down Public left All mod_cblogin 16
4 CB Workflows Enabled Move Up Move Down Registered left All mod_comprofilermoderator 17
5 CB PB Latest Enabled Move Up Public left All mod_cbpblatest 21
6 CB Online Enabled Move Down Public right All mod_comprofileronline 18
7 CB Gallery Module Enabled Move Up Move Down Public right All mod_cbgallery 23
8 CB Content Enabled Move Up Registered right All mod_cbcontent 19

I do not have 2 page and moduler for groupjive_1_8 is not here.

This is the massage after I compose a categories .

Category Manager: [ Groupjive ]

* Categories Manager
* Groups Manager
* Members Manager
* Settings

* Category saved

GroupJive :: Categories Manager
# Category Administrator Access Published Reorder
Display # << Start < Prev Next > End >> No results.
Pending Published, but is Pending | Visible Published and is Current | Finished Published, but has Expired | Finished Not Published

DO NOT COMPOSED CATEGORY !!!!!

13 years 3 months ago #151004 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem with install
There is a known issue with category creation in GJ 1.8.1 with CB 1.3.x. Please see the below stickied thread in GroupJives boards concerning this issue as well as a resolution.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/106-potential-bug/147971-solved-cb-13-cant-create-categories

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #151009 by semco
Thanks
How about my other problems.
- can't publish or un-publish in profile book, blog, and wall
- message error in the tool manager
-cbautowelcome_1.2
cbplug_cbfilefield_1_1

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn