Any Solution To This Issue Regarding DocMan All?

13 years 3 months ago #152160 by dupree1015
Hello,

I posted an issue I'm having with the DocMan All plugin where the link is not showing to upload files on a persons profile inside the tab. I had one response then I responded and I haven't heard anything since. Below is the link to my original post. I would really appreciate some assistance with this.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/151285-no-upload-link-showing-for-docman-all-plugin#151315

Thank you,

Cat'

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #152165 by nant

dupree1015 wrote: Hello,

I posted an issue I'm having with the DocMan All plugin where the link is not showing to upload files on a persons profile inside the tab. I had one response then I responded and I haven't heard anything since. Below is the link to my original post. I would really appreciate some assistance with this.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/151285-no-upload-link-showing-for-docman-all-plugin#151315

Thank you,

Cat'

I don't really know how this DOCman all plugin works.
It was not developed here.
I don't even know if its suppose to have an upload link in it.
Can you check with the developers of the plugin?

13 years 3 months ago #152166 by dupree1015
Thank you again for your reply. I sincerely apologize. Since I found the plugin when I did a search within your site I just assumed that you guys created it. I did see the link to the web developer and have sent them a message.

On another note, may I ask you what program you are using for your DocSubs? Hope that doesn't sound like a silly question. I have someone who would like to show certain documents per user and didn't know what you were using for those items to show once someone joins.

Thanks....

Cat'

13 years 3 months ago #152170 by nant

dupree1015 wrote: On another note, may I ask you what program you are using for your DocSubs? Hope that doesn't sound like a silly question. I have someone who would like to show certain documents per user and didn't know what you were using for those items to show once someone joins.

Thanks....

Cat'

We are using DOCman on this website.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn