installing this component crashed my Joomla and now shows white screen

9 years 6 months ago #251182 by nant

ShaunB1980 wrote: This server is running on a QNAP apache version, so log files are not easy obtained for the webserver.

I have to say this freaking sucks, has ruined my day and now I have to restore from my last backup and figure out what chaged were made since then.

what files and database tables are edited during the install process ?

would deleting the component directories fix anything ?

Still wondering what went wrong.

If possible send me a private message with backend superadmin access and also ftop access and I will take a quick look before you restore.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #251183 by ShaunB1980
deleting the comprofile directories in the component directories I am able to get the site back up.

Version: 2.5.27.

In my admin section top menu now says "CB not installed!"

9 years 6 months ago #251184 by ShaunB1980

nant wrote: Still wondering what went wrong.

If possible send me a private message with backend superadmin access and also ftop access and I will take a quick look before you restore.

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /share/MD0_DATA/Web/ffxiv/administrator/components/com_comprofiler
JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /share/MD0_DATA/Web/ffxiv/administrator/components/com_comprofiler
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /share/MD0_DATA/Web/ffxiv/administrator/components/com_comprofiler
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /share/MD0_DATA/Web/ffxiv/components/com_comprofiler
Component Uninstall: Can't uninstall. Please remove manually

Error uninstalling component.

Let me backup everything where it is now and I will make you a login and FTP access to the joomla installation

9 years 6 months ago #251185 by ShaunB1980
Your system will not allow me to send you a private message.

I assume because I just signed up.

9 years 6 months ago #251186 by nant

ShaunB1980 wrote: Your system will not allow me to send you a private message.

I assume because I just signed up.

I just sent you a pm with my email address.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn