Membership Solution

13 years 1 month ago #157206 by migs723
Membership Solution was created by migs723
Hi there,
I'm looking for a solution to my problem, I don't mind paying for the plugin I just want it to do what I want it to do.

1st off, what I wam looking for is the floowing:
I have certain members that will register and choose a membership package, is there something that allowes me to set groups up e.g.(Bronz Member, Silver Member, Gold Member and Platimum Member)

2nd I want to be able to manage the membership and access to information, e.g. (if your a Bronz Member you only have access to certain articles or information on the Joomla website) also I want to be able to set up membership fees and when they are due and I want the members to be able to recive an e-mail automaticly when their subs are due.

3rd I am already using the lates version on CB, so I am looking for plugins that would do this, like I said I don't mind buying the plugins, can anyone help me with this please.

This is rather urgent so your help in this matter is greatly appriciated.
Migs723 :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157207 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Membership Solution

migs723 wrote: Hi there,
I'm looking for a solution to my problem, I don't mind paying for the plugin I just want it to do what I want it to do.

1st off, what I wam looking for is the floowing:
I have certain members that will register and choose a membership package, is there something that allowes me to set groups up e.g.(Bronz Member, Silver Member, Gold Member and Platimum Member)

CBSubs can do this. It doesn't create ACL groups but you can restrict any content based on subscribed plan.

2nd I want to be able to manage the membership and access to information, e.g. (if your a Bronz Member you only have access to certain articles or information on the Joomla website) also I want to be able to set up membership fees and when they are due and I want the members to be able to recive an e-mail automaticly when their subs are due.

CBSubs does first part.
To send automated reminders you would need latest AcyMailing newsletter extension that has a plugin to pull info from CBSubs.

3rd I am already using the lates version on CB, so I am looking for plugins that would do this, like I said I don't mind buying the plugins, can anyone help me with this please.

This is rather urgent so your help in this matter is greatly appriciated.
Migs723 :)

See #1,#2
The following user(s) said Thank You: migs723

13 years 1 month ago #157210 by migs723
Replied by migs723 on topic Re: Membership Solution
Hi there,
If you cant create ACL (Acount Control Login) how would you restrict access to certain articles ?

Also the licencing how does that work for the CBSubs? The started licence, is for 500 users (menaing registered members) for how long is this for is it a yearly subscruption or a once off fee, and can you upgrade or downgrade anytime?

Thanks
Migs

13 years 1 month ago #157214 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Membership Solution

migs723 wrote: Hi there,
If you cant create ACL (Acount Control Login) how would you restrict access to certain articles ?

Also the licencing how does that work for the CBSubs? The started licence, is for 500 users (menaing registered members) for how long is this for is it a yearly subscruption or a once off fee, and can you upgrade or downgrade anytime?

Thanks
Migs

You can read more about CBSubs here:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cbsubs

I believe all your questions are addressed there.

Quick answers:
CBSubs has a CMS plugin that is used with CBSubs to enforce access restrictions.
User count for license means total # of users in Joomla user table (includes everyone).
The license is a one-time fee and will never expire.
You can upgrade to a higher level license in the future by paying difference only.
You should consider the yearly maintenance fee to get upgrades of software - first year fee is included in purchase price - second year is like 20% of license cost.

If you do not purchase a maintenance period your license will still work, however it will not be able to operate on newer releases of software.

If you have further questions please post on the CBSubs presales forum area after you have studies the CBSubs URL given above.

Also you can see CBSubs in action on the CBSubs demosite (frontend view only):
cbsubs1.cbdemosites.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn