Cannot see any PM's when signed in?

17 years 4 months ago #26833 by bigfoot_3000
Cannot see any PM's when signed in? was created by bigfoot_3000
Hi,

I am relatively new to all this, but I am running Joomla1.0.11and CB.

I installed the plug in for UDDEIM after having unpublished the PMS MyPMS and Pro.

I have published the pms.cbpms and publised the TAB, but I cannot view the Instant Messenger anywhere on the site.

I have followed all the references within it's paramters, but still nothing is showing?

It must be something simple that I have missed out.

Does anyone have aany ideas and solutions to what I have done incorrectly or what I need to do in order to get this working?

P.S I can see Quick View and it is set to Row Display Without Title and I have tried TAB pane, but still cannot find thee Instant Messenger.

I have read this forum, but there has been no repliesconcerning not being aable to view the Quick Message.

Thanks you,

BigFOOT_3000

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #26849 by bigfoot_3000
Replied by bigfoot_3000 on topic Re:Cannot see any PM's when signed in?
I have read through the FAQ and followed the process as explained within and still I cannot view the Quick Message or see the Instant Messenger on the site.

BigFOOT_3000

17 years 4 months ago #26859 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Cannot see any PM's when signed in?
bigfoot_3000 wrote:

I installed the plug in for UDDEIM after having unpublished the PMS MyPMS and Pro.

No need to unpublish this plugin - just change its first parameter to support uddeim instead of my pms.

17 years 4 months ago #26883 by bigfoot_3000
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your kind response.

Yes, I did re-publish the PMS MyPMS, but still the same problem.

N.B: Just to iterate when I installed the UDDEIM 0.5 it shows that there are TWO Quick Message within my TAB Management (both of these have been published also). In both the PMS component type within the PMS MyPMS and pms.cbpms, I have set them to UDDEIM 0.5. (I have installed PMS MyPMS v1.2.2 Enhance).

But still, I am unable to view this feature within CB, could you please kindly iterate some check-points that I may need to undertake just to make sure that I have everything set up properly within PMS MyPMS and Pro and the UddeIM plug-in or to give me some guidelines of whaat to follow.

Thank you kindly,

Regards,

BigFOOT_3000

17 years 4 months ago #26888 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Cannot see any PM's when signed in?
hmmm,

there shouldnt be 2 tabs.

if possible unistall and reinstall CB - you shouldnt lose any data - follow the readme instructions ...

17 years 4 months ago #26894 by bigfoot_3000
Hi there Nick,

I have un-installed and re-installed CB. But I still have TWO Quick Message appearing in TAB Management. One showing with the PMS MyPMS and Pro plug-in and the other showing with the pms.cbpms plug-in.

Any ideas on what is going on here? Also, I just want to check with you are these Modules included with the main CB installation as they are showing as as installed under PlugIns Management:

SimpleBoard
YaNC Newsletter
MabBlog Blog

As these items I never had installed?

So, as I stand I still caannot view Quick Message within the CB Site.

Any suggestions?

Kindest Regards,

BigFOOT_3000

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn