uddeIM 0.8b released

16 years 5 months ago #51049 by tlo5
Replied by tlo5 on topic Re:uddeIM 0.8b released

Check this : www.whatamusic.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #51085 by clydd
Replied by clydd on topic Re:uddeIM 0.8b released

It should not take over the whole screen. Maybe a conflict with another app? Or maybe the "Itemid" has changed (in that case try to create a new menu link)?

HI Slabbi,
I dont follow this part. How can I make a Menu Link? when there is no menu item to link to?
Meaning: UddeIM takes over the screen when I click on the CB Login Module where it says "you have new private message".
On my site I do not have a menu link to uddeim separately to check PM's.

Does this mean I have to make a menu item for the CB login module? If so how is that done? I can only see menu items for components not modules :S

Some help please!

16 years 5 months ago #51090 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeIM 0.8b released
That's the problem: You don't have a menu entry to uddeIM, so there is no Itemid for uddeIM.

You should try to create a menu link to uddeIM component (you can use a hidden menu for it or a menu which is accessible for admins only when you don't want a link to the PMS component on your site).

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 5 months ago #51091 by clydd
Ok I take that back :blush:
It was just a cache problem that was making the other menus not show.

I created a menu to uddeIm component (and have not published it) then went to all the modules which i wanted to show up, and assigned them to also show up on the page of uddeIM.
Then cleared the browser cache and all works well now.

Now I need help with the other bigger issue, the fact that Im getting these errors connected to UddeIM with fireboard can you tell me briefly how to go about fixing the errors please? (Im really a newbie to joomla )

This is the back end errors showing up when I turn on Debug mode of the site in joomla and choose the fireboard component to configure.

Notice: Unknown column 'index.php?option=com_uddeim' in 'where clause' in /home/****/public_html/includes/database.php on line 294

/home/****/public_html/includes/database.php:399
/home/****/public_html/components/com_fireboard/class.fireboard.php:57
/home/****/public_html/administrator/components/com_fireboard/admin.fireboard.php:22
/home/vision/public_html/administrator/index2.php:69

and this is the error on the front end i get when accessing the Fireboard component.

Notice: Unknown column 'index.php?option=com_uddeim' in 'where clause' in /home/****/public_html/includes/database.php on line 294

/home/****/public_html/components/com_fireboard/fireboard.php:66
/home/****/public_html/index.php:238

As mentioned, when I turn debug mode off, i do not see these errors, and all works fine. But Still I want to be re-assured if you can help with a suggestion on what to do.

I notice the error is associated only with uddeIM component.

WhenI turn off the PM integration with UddeIM in Fireboard's config section, the errors dissapear.

So for now I have switched it off. But really this isn't a solution, and I would love for uddeIM to work as the PMS for fireboard as well.

Regards,
Clyde

16 years 5 months ago #51092 by clydd
:) I think u posted as i was writing my post Slabbi :)

16 years 5 months ago #51093 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeIM 0.8b released
clydd wrote:

Now I need help with the other bigger issue, the fact that Im getting these errors connected to UddeIM with fireboard can you tell me briefly how to go about fixing the errors please? (Im really a newbie to joomla )

/home/****/public_html/administrator/components/com_fireboard/admin.fireboard.php:22
/home/vision/public_html/administrator/index2.php:69

and this is the error on the front end i get when accessing the Fireboard component.

/home/****/public_html/index.php:238

I don't use FB. Can you post following lines

It would help if you could add a view lines before and after these lines.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn