uddeIM 0.8b released

16 years 5 months ago #51742 by testeuse
Replied by testeuse on topic Re:uddeIM 0.8b released
Hi,

Sorry my english is not that good, hope you will understand me.

Your component UDDEIM seems to be really great but i just can't install it on my website.

When i try in component installation, i have these errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home.39/a/f/r/afrodyte/www/includes/joomla.php on line 5248

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home.39/a/f/r/afrodyte/www/includes/joomla.php on line 5275

Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home.39/a/f/r/afrodyte/www/includes/joomla.php on line 5288

MA DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, params FROM jos_modules AS m WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.position = 'debug' AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY m.ordering
SQL =
SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, params
FROM jos_modules AS m
WHERE m.published = 1
AND m.position = 'debug'
AND m.client_id = 1
ORDER BY m.ordering

The version i have is uddeIM_0.8

I have downloaded it on joomla.org, my version of joomla is 1.0.13

Could you please help me?

Best regards.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #51758 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeIM 0.8b released
I am sorry but this error is not related to uddeIM nor to another component. It seems that one "module" has not been (de)installed properly. The error you got is from joomla framework, so something is wrong with your Joomla installation.
But there are some other reasons that cause these troubles and I am pretty sure you will get the same errors when installing other components.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn