uddeIM 1.0 hotfix 1

16 years 1 month ago #59835 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:uddeIM 1.0 hotfix 1
First you should read the documentation: There are several notes that you have to
- install the module
OR
- install the patched cb_login module
in order to enable popups.

It is also mentioned that I do not longer support the patched cb_login module.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #59912 by emstalk
Replied by emstalk on topic Re:uddeIM 1.0 hotfix 1
I will take your suggestion and read the documentation again. I still don't see what installing the module has anything to do with being able to toggle the setting on or off in the component. As I mentioned before, the uddeim module is installed and I still could not get it to toggle on. That was the point of the demo account so you could go into the settings on uddeim and try to toggle it yourself and see what it is that I am seeing.

What is the point of having the module support popups if I can't even toggle the setting on to begin with? I don't really know any other way to explain this. I will say this is a fantastic PMS system but I do need this feature to work.

Thank You For You Assistance

Jaysen

16 years 1 month ago #59915 by slabbi
Well, it seems that the post parameters are different on your system, so they are parsed incorrectly by uddeIM. I changed the behavior in uddeIM 1.1beta1. Maybe this will work for you. Nevertheless it is the first time that this error has been reported.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 1 month ago #59969 by hugsville
Replied by hugsville on topic Re:uddeIM 1.0 hotfix 1
Hi
I must say firstly that this was a very easy install and the component and popup module work very well. However, when a popup appears to show me that I have new messages, I click on it and it takes me to error page. The reason for this is that it is putting 2 url's in the link. Ie: http://www.testvalleylions.co.ukhttp://www.testvalleylions.co.uk so therefore it goes to non existing page. There is more after what I typed above for the url but I dont remember it.
I had exactly the same problem with events calendar and I left a message on their forum and the guy fixed it very quickly. He said it had something to do with the fact that my joomla install is not in the root of my site it is in a folder called cms. A link to his site and the fix he told me is www.jevents.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=84
If you feel that this is the same problem can you please tell me how to fix it.

Many thanks.

John

Post edited by: hugsville, at: 2008/03/29 10:40

16 years 1 month ago #59974 by slabbi
There are already a dozens of topics related to that. It will be fixed in uddeIM 1.1.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 1 month ago #59977 by emstalk
Replied by emstalk on topic Re:uddeIM 1.0 hotfix 1
Could you attach the uddeIM 1.1 beta file or provide me with a link to download it please?

Thank You

Jaysen

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn