Registration Error

16 years 9 months ago #40656 by steveometer
Replied by steveometer on topic Re:Registration Error
i get that aol problem all the time

i say we file a class action lawsuit against aol for all the time we have to take and security we have to give up to hackers just to get aol to work...... maybe

i cant believe how many people THINK aol is giving them internet like a regular internet service.

aol is like the old compuserve and qlink services that are their own thing with their own servers that is NOT the internet. aol just happens to have an internet browser in it and because of that, aol looks EXACTLY like a hacker hiding behind proxys

SoM

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #44253 by DPK99
Replied by DPK99 on topic Re:Registration Error
Beat, I made the change that you suggested and I am being told by one of the users with the registration problem that it now works. I will follow up if I hear anything else on this issue.

Thanks!

16 years 8 months ago #44267 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Registration Error
Cool. You should really update to release 1.1, which has this fix included, as well as many more, including security enhancements.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #45609 by antonpower
Replied by antonpower on topic Re:Registration Error
I was having the same problem. User registration was not working. I did fix it by turnin of the seo (search engine optimization) option in the global site configuration. I'm runing the cb 1.1 version and the joomla 1.0.13. i hope this helps.B)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn