Joomla, Php, CB Connector - with no wrapper?

17 years 1 month ago #33117 by nethead
Hi,

i did install phpbb_connector v103 and the zipfile postet here. If i try to access the phpbb installed under my joomla directory all i get is "Unable to go back to script folder".

And yes, i have the phpbb tables within my joomla database and the users are synced. I should at least the the forums index page if i am not logged in, right?

Any ideas?

Arnd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #33121 by nethead
I guess the above problem is because "register globals is off" and RG_EMULATION is off too?!

-- Arnd

17 years 1 month ago #33209 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Joomla, Php, CB Connector - with no wrapper?
Not sure on this issue... v1.0.3 should handle register globals and rg_emulation...

You should be able to run the phpbb direct after installing the connector... but after the mendi stuff you won't be able to hit it directly without the Joomla stuff... maybe you could try inc_index.php (I think that was the prefix he used...)

I am not sure if that is a bridge error or phpbb... but no error message to that effect inside the connector...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 1 week ago #36524 by vkmaxx
Looks really nice, but maybe you have a „phpbb-mod style” version of this hack. On heavy modified forum it's not so easy to just replace files :/

I've had a quick look on the files and it look like changes in the files are not highlighted in any way so it's hard to find the differences between original files and modded ones.

Following a list of instructions would be far more easy.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn