Error

Please login first

CB 1.0 stable Released!

18 years 1 day ago #13035 by Machiel
Replied by Machiel on topic Re:CB 1.0 - CB ONLINE
Profilebook is an individual guestbook for each profile. Just like the one you see on this site. Check somebody's profile for example take nant's www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,64/ or beat's www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,63/ and watch the profile book tab. Over there you will see what it is. It's a sort of guestbook for each user on his profile. But the profilebook plugin isn't released yet. And there's no release date set for this plugin.

Post edited by: Machiel, at: 2006/05/17 15:05

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 day ago #13039 by daya
Replied by daya on topic Re:CB 1.0 - CB ONLINE

You have set the session time to 1 sec the problem with that is that when a user is inactive for some time he will be logged out automatically. So I would advise you to set session time to 60 or 120 seconds.

Hello, I started with 1 sec, and now it is set at 3600 sec. But strangely, I was on the site as a user (not as admin) for hours when the session was set to 1 sec. I was never logged out.

18 years 1 day ago #13044 by Machiel
Replied by Machiel on topic Re:CB 1.0 - CB ONLINE
Uhm weird. It should be this way:

If the user session life time is set to 1 sec you will be logged out almost inmediately after you have logged in.

Putting it to 3600 is security risk. The higher the session life time the bigger the risk. I would advise you to set session life time for users to something between 600 and 900.

Btw when you have set the session lifetime to 3600 sec your users who haven't logged out properly are still only after an hour of inactivity.

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

18 years 1 day ago #13057 by heltsonika
Replied by heltsonika on topic Re:CB 1.0 - CB ONLINE
Thx Machiel for clearing it out for me.
It's the same plugin I use on my site but I use one very old version of CB...

I can't start using the new CB before that plugin is released so I'm really waiting for it. But credit to the guys working on it! Keep it up!

17 years 11 months ago #13429 by focalguy
Replied by focalguy on topic Re:CB 1.0 stable Released!
Just wanted to say thanks for all the work guys. Gonna get all my ownership issues out of the way before I upgrade as suggested in the readme, but I appreciate all the work. As someone else mentioned, the documentation is wonderful too!!! :ohmy:

17 years 11 months ago #13439 by joomladude
Replied by joomladude on topic Re:CB 1.0 stable Released!
Hi Guys,
Clicking on "Downloads" menu generates the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: dmconfig in /home/joomlapo/public_html/administrator/components/com_docman/classes/DOCMAN_config.class.php on line 88

Keep up the good work.

JD

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds