CB 1.2 RC Released to doc subscribers and supporters

15 years 11 months ago #64037 by dping28
This thread discusses the Content article: CB 1.2 RC Released to doc subscribers and supporters

Great work guys! Thanks for the opportunity to help test it!

-D

CB Testteam member

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #64040 by fungkur
yeah!! going to install it now! great work CB Team! thanks! :woohoo:

spit it out!

15 years 11 months ago #64046 by beat
B) Special thanks goes to all active CB testteam members which did an incredible work the last months, testing relentelessly new beta after new beta (we got 10 (ten) betas into testteam. And each time we had dozens testers testing and reporting back within days, sometimes hours, like in the last builds. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 11 months ago #64048 by ghog
Thankyou!:)

15 years 11 months ago #64054 by ghog
One question which might be obvious to some but to me is still a point of confusion. Do we need to wait for 3rd party plugs to be developed for CB 1.2 or will current plugs designed for CB 1.1 & J1.5 work in in the new release of CB?

15 years 11 months ago #64057 by beat
ghog wrote:

One question which might be obvious to some but to me is still a point of confusion. Do we need to wait for 3rd party plugs to be developed for CB 1.2 or will current plugs designed for CB 1.1 & J1.5 work in in the new release of CB?

Most should work, at least those who use the published API of CB 1.1 (but most will need the "legacy" system plugin of joomla 1.5 to be enabled, which isn't a problem).

Happy testings :)

Please report back what worked and what didn't for you ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn