CB 1.2 RC Released to doc subscribers and supporters

15 years 10 months ago #68690 by bazanaius
I'm having a problem where after migrating from my old CB1.1 install to my CB1.2RC2 install, some single-select lists are not working.
When I open the field, the option to create/delete values is greyed out. When I try and create a new field, the value creation section isn't there at all.

I'm running CB1.2RC2 on Joomla 1.0.15, I've been viewing it in Firefox, and I also tried in IE8 (emulating IE7).

Not sure if this is a bug, or a problem with my database - I ran all the checks on the install and had no problems.

Weirdly, I have other multi-select lists that ported ok.

thoughts?

B

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #68710 by nant
bazanaius wrote:

I'm having a problem where after migrating from my old CB1.1 install to my CB1.2RC2 install, some single-select lists are not working.
When I open the field, the option to create/delete values is greyed out. When I try and create a new field, the value creation section isn't there at all.

I'm running CB1.2RC2 on Joomla 1.0.15, I've been viewing it in Firefox, and I also tried in IE8 (emulating IE7).

Not sure if this is a bug, or a problem with my database - I ran all the checks on the install and had no problems.

Weirdly, I have other multi-select lists that ported ok.

thoughts?

B

Please start separate thread.

15 years 9 months ago #70286 by sunnyjey
Now it is more than 2 months to release CB1.2 RC1 and 1 months for release of 1.2 RC2, still there is notice about the Release date.

Please dont get me wrong. But I have been waiting for months to get CB1.2. Browsing this forum many times to see the release date notification.

I guess there are others also waiting for this NEWS.

Someone from developer team should come forward and inform us the date of release of CB1.2

Thank you..

Post edited by: sunnyjey, at: 2008/08/03 06:00

15 years 9 months ago #70464 by amejat
Just pay...

I have been waiting for months too... to finally realize that the team only wants one thing: PAY !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn