CB 1.2 RC2 Released to doc subscribers and supporters

15 years 10 months ago #67476 by beat
Boumy wrote:

Edit #1: i'am under Firefox 3.0 Mac
Thank you again for RC2.

The only small imperfection i had the time to notice is in users list: while the loading of the page, the search fields and buttons (they maybe a lot of them following the type of fields) appear quickly before going hidden (as they are supposed to be hidden when the page is complete). It was already the case under rc1.

Edit #2: and still this error message when saving the configuration : "Failed to change the permissions of the config file /home/httpd/vhosts/MySite.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php" even if i set it myself in 644 or 755 or 777

Post edited by: Boumy, at: 2008/07/03 23:06

- the small flicker is probably due to the site template or a module which interrupts rendering buffering of browser. It is displayed by default and then hidden just before drawing (normally), so that it stays usable without javascript for accessibility reasons.

- permission: probably your file permissions settings in global joomla/mambo configuration are not allowed by your webserver. Either make them so that server allows them, or disable the change permissions in the site configuration.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #67484 by Boumy
OK, thank you for advices an explanation.

15 years 10 months ago #67563 by speleo
its ready when its ready, right?

From the forums you had 9 issues with RC1 and have had 1 minor issue with RC2. You guys are good!

So, given that you've got (how many?) doc subscribers testing; your running it live on Joomlapolis; the bug count is extremely low....

..... when is it ready???

15 years 10 months ago #67593 by Boumy
for multicheckbox fields, there are little inactives blue arrows at the left of each value, will they be activated in final release ? (to change the order of the values).

Would be nice. :)

15 years 10 months ago #67596 by beat
Boumy wrote:

for multicheckbox fields, there are little inactives blue arrows at the left of each value, will they be activated in final release ? (to change the order of the values).

Would be nice. :)

:D

Then it is already nice :D

They are *already* active :)

Just use them to *DRAG* the value at the place you want, don't just click :D

If someone has a better "dragging" icon to donate to the project, feel welcome to PM me. ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 10 months ago #67610 by Boumy
:whistle: wow, it moves in real time: really nice :woohoo:

about icon, may be this one with or without arrows (not mandatory) :
csn.indiana.edu/icon/grab.gif

i'll try to make one tomorrow.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn