Error

Please login first

CB 1.2 RC2 Released to doc subscribers and supporters

15 years 8 months ago #72144 by JRoque
First off all, congratulations on this project. It made our sites better.

If I may ask, when can we espect the new CB to be ready? Or the current RC's available to all?

Many thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #72365 by ikkejaja
Just a quick note to thank you for this update with info on the development path.

Take a look at another huge plugin Joomfish and the way how they are communicating to the public in getting their new release ready: www.joomfish.net/

Thanks again for this recent update.
We´re all looking forward to have this release of CB available to use on our websites.

15 years 8 months ago #74135 by pmbx
Just subscribed to the docs to get 1.2RC2. Downloaded and unzipped the file.

I'm using J1.5.6. Tried to install the component. Entire page goes blank with the url pointing to the administrator/index.php page. Haven't enabled PHP errors, but the readme doesn't point to what to do in this case.

This is not an upgrade. Never got to the module installs.

Very disappointing, especially since I subscribed expected this to at least install. I think the subscription concept is now questionable in my mind after I was willing to give this a try. If I pay for something, even if it is a release candidate, I would expect installation to either not be an issue, or at least some documentation of what to do for this kind of installation error.

Maybe you have a solution that can restore my confidence?

15 years 8 months ago #74137 by beat
pmbx,

Sorry to read that.

First of all, thanks for your support. B)

You probably missed the last note of point 3) and the troubleshooting section in the README.TXT file.

I replied to your post in detail here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,58/id,74136/#74136

to address your problem properly in the right sub-forum :)

Please reply there, so we can follow-up your problem appropriately. Thanks. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 7 months ago #75219 by epatul
very good...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.694 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn