[#1318] Payment Slip Issues

13 years 3 months ago #151490 by Ornithologist
Replied by Ornithologist on topic Re:[#1318] Payment Slip Issues
Also hope to see this resolved so paying off-line is as easy as paying on-line.

Agree:
  • using invoice as we customized would be best
  • wording of pop up confirmation is not necessary
  • having link to cancel payment / pay on-line instead would great

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #160856 by richirich
Replied by richirich on topic Re:Payment Slip Issues
i edited many of the payment slip file from the language file! but there are some variables that i was unable to hide and they are specific value for the transactions. Here they are:
1-the name of the website after the string For:
2-the id for the variable under: "For user: S441-551-2" the for user could be changed but not the value!
3-then the website name : "websitename.com/directory"
4-and last is the VALUE for that string : "include our reference with your payment: Number 56 / website.com/directory" where i am only referring to the value number and not the actual string

i was expecting a %s for those values i could omit but no such string for those places. and the offline file is encrypted!
please help

12 years 8 months ago #171163 by pilsje
Replied by pilsje on topic Re:Payment Slip Issues
Encountering exactly the same issues as all others. CBSubs is really great, flexible and stable! Unfortunately offline payments is the weakest key. Now CBSubs 1.2.2 is available and nothing has changed on this topic yet. Is there any news on improvements or workarounds?

12 years 8 months ago #171164 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Payment Slip Issues
It is on the urgent-prio features list for upcoming CBSubs 1.3.0 (which isn't far away). That will bring:
- more parameters to configure the offline forms
- templatability of the offline confirmations and payment slips.

in .0 releases we add features
In 1.x.y>0 releases, we are trying to fix bugs without adding any bugs, and thus avoiding adding features too.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 4 months ago #184726 by bk2010
Replied by bk2010 on topic Re:Payment Slip Issues
Thanks for hopeful reply to this. Is there any way to simply stop this offline slip from coming up? Before 1.3.0 comes out?

12 years 4 months ago #184727 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Payment Slip Issues
In upcoming CBSubs 1.3 you can choose that the Payment slip stays in same window, and you can customize the message, so just have a "thanks for confirming your offline payment" message. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn