Groups and Tabs

15 years 1 week ago #96861 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Groups and Tabs
MADKing wrote:

No. Misunderstanding:

I got two different groups. Free and Paid.
Free group are not allowed to see some tabs of the other user, but they are allowed to see their own tabs.

If I have a tab A, this is then hidden showing on their own profile and it should be visible.

i.e.

Tab A - Not visible for free member showing on other members profile.

Tab A - Should be visible on own free profile, but it is not.

Just so that we don't double-post:

This is a separate thread opened for that subject:
www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=38&func=view&catid=94&id=96854#96854

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #96864 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Groups and Tabs
Beat, it is the same problem but one on the field and the other one on the tab.

15 years 1 week ago #96958 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Groups and Tabs
Function for controlling separately owner's visibility to his own field/tab seems to be missing. Should be added to shortly upcomming 1.0.1.

See my reply here:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,94/id,96956/#96956

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds