Groups and Tabs

15 years 2 weeks ago #95955 by RebelFlicks
Replied by RebelFlicks on topic Re:Groups and Tabs
Yes.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 weeks ago #95962 by RebelFlicks
It seems the function of selecting the plans works, but the text is not visible. There are actually 2 blank options to choose from. This pic shows the 2nd plan highlighted with no text. Tried several templates to no avail. Tried FF2, FF3, IE6 to no avail.

Post edited by: RebelFlicks, at: 2009/04/22 04:33

Post edited by: RebelFlicks, at: 2009/04/22 07:18
Attachments:

15 years 2 weeks ago #95973 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Groups and Tabs
Are you using some admin template?

15 years 2 weeks ago #95982 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Groups and Tabs
RebelFlicks wrote:

It seems the function of selecting the plans works, but the text is not visible. There are actually 2 blank options to choose from. This pic shows the 2nd plan highlighted with no text. Tried several templates to no avail. Tried FF2, FF3, IE6 to no avail.

Post edited by: RebelFlicks, at: 2009/04/22 04:33

Post edited by: RebelFlicks, at: 2009/04/22 07:18

Did you put aliases to your plan names ?

Backend uses aliases mainly, and some frontend functions too, as names can be long, and sometimes (e.g. for payment processor item line) you need short names.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 weeks ago #96091 by RebelFlicks
You are the man! You just trumped nant. Get a promotion. I was used to Joomla always adding alias automatically. Auto alias could be added so other dummies like me don't have to bug you guys.

Thanks

beat wrote:
Did you put aliases to your plan names ?

Backend uses aliases mainly, and some frontend functions too, as names can be long, and sometimes (e.g. for payment processor item line) you need short names.[/quote]

15 years 2 weeks ago #96100 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Groups and Tabs
hmm... i implemented it :D
and when Nick asked first time before you showed that it was empty, I didn't think of it :blush:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds