CB Paid Subscriptions - en-GB 4.0.0-rc.1 - Not compatible

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253144 by autobahn
On my localhost clone I have upgraded from CB 1.9.1 to CB 2.0.3, and upgraded all my add-ons (CB Antispam, CB Auto Actions, CB Conditional) for the new CB.

Then I installed CB Subs GPL 4.0 and every plugin has a green tick under 'Installed' except for CB Paid Subscriptions - en-GB 4.0.0-rc.1 which has the brown triangle indicating that "This plugin is not compatible with your current CB version".

cbplug_lang_cbsubs_en-GB-4.0.0-rc.1.zip was installed as part of the upgrade and there were no errors or warnings.

Joomla version is 2.5.27

I have run CB Tools and the 'Check Community Builder Database' gives the following in red:
Core CB database structure differences:
Table #__comprofiler Storage Engine is MyISAM instead of InnoDB
Table #__comprofiler_fields Column displaytitle exists but should not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin Column access exists but should not exist
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Column useraccessgroupid exists but should not exist

All the other Tools show green throughout.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253160 by nant

autobahn wrote:
Then I installed CB Subs GPL 4.0 and every plugin has a green tick under 'Installed' except for CB Paid Subscriptions - en-GB 4.0.0-rc.1 which has the brown triangle indicating that "This plugin is not compatible with your current CB version".

I believe this has been fixed in the latest nightly build of CBSubs 4.0 rc1.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

9 years 5 months ago #253173 by autobahn
Thanks Nant. I'll download and install it.

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253177 by autobahn
I've downloaded and installed the latest nightly build of CBSubs 4.0 rc1 (CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.1.ci.2014.10.22.00.20-unzip1st-14227b9ad.zip) and nothing has changed.

This build appears to date from 22nd October 2014 - have I used the correct file?

In addition, as I have been looking around the pages I've noticed that all my CB configuration settings have been lost.

Perhaps I should recreate my cloned site and start again?

9 years 5 months ago #253183 by nant

autobahn wrote: I've downloaded and installed the latest nightly build of CBSubs 4.0 rc1 (CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.1.ci.2014.10.22.00.20-unzip1st-14227b9ad.zip) and nothing has changed.

This build appears to date from 22nd October 2014 - have I used the correct file?

Did you install both the main plugin and the new language plugin?

9 years 5 months ago #253186 by autobahn
I re-installed everything.

In addition, as I have been looking around the pages I've noticed that all my CB configuration settings have been lost.

The first time I tried to install CB 2.0.3 I received some PHP warnings - something to do with being unable to re-define a few variables - but when I tried again the install ran without errors.

Perhaps I should recreate my cloned site and start again?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn