CB Paid Subscriptions - en-GB 4.0.0-rc.1 - Not compatible

9 years 5 months ago #254012 by krileon
The tools notice is normal. Click the fix link to fix the issues. We've changed our storage engine to InnoDB to address field limit issues and improve performance. Some legacy columns were also deprecated that CB tools can remove. Ensure you've our latest nightlies found below.

CB:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

CBSubs:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #255565 by cliffvt
Krileon

I have the same problem - installed latest 2.0.4 nightly build plus latest nightly build of CB subs CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.1.ci.2014.11.29.00.20-unzip1st-70c3d7763.zip and keep having the language issue enclosed.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cliff
Attachments:

9 years 4 months ago #255566 by nant

cliffvt wrote: Krileon

I have the same problem - installed latest 2.0.4 nightly build plus latest nightly build of CB subs CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.1.ci.2014.11.29.00.20-unzip1st-70c3d7763.zip and keep having the language issue enclosed.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cliff

Did you also install the new language plugin from the CBSubs nightly build?

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #255567 by cliffvt
Yes, indeed I did!
cbplug_lang_cbsubs_en-GB-4.0.0-rc.1.zip 29/11/2014 12:31

9 years 4 months ago #255670 by drgolden
I have the same problem with CB Paid Subscriptions - en-GB 4.0.0-rc.1 being marked as not compatible . Per your instructions I downloaded and installed the nightly build (Main and language file). No joy

Here is my setup:

CB Paid Subscriptions - en-GB 4.0.0-rc.1
CB 2.04
CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.1-unzip1st-5c8ddc2b3
Joomla Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable [ Ember ] 01-October-2014 02:00 GMT

The attachment is the CB plugin management page.

Any thoughts?
Attachments:

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #255720 by krileon
It's just a minor XML error (its version tag wasn't changed). It's compatible and you can ignore the incompatible icon for it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn