CB Subs Mailer and the Automated Settings

9 years 1 month ago #261465 by JoeGrande
Replied by JoeGrande on topic CB Subs Mailer and the Automated Settings
I think the answer is in the Key, although, I have SSH enabled on my server, there is no key. It gives me the option to import a key, so I tried importing the key in the URL but that fails.

One step closer I think

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago #262577 by gerrit_hoekstra
Replied by gerrit_hoekstra on topic CB Subs Mailer and the Automated Settings
I am already confused before I can do anything with the CRON jobs, since I get the message:
"Missing private xml method ajaxversioncheck" above the 3 URLs listed on a layout that is clearly broken, i.e. pertinent information possibly missing?

Running latest nightly build CBSubs4.0.0.RC2
Attachments:

9 years 2 weeks ago #262593 by beat

gerrit_hoekstra wrote: I am already confused before I can do anything with the CRON jobs, since I get the message:
"Missing private xml method ajaxversioncheck" above the 3 URLs listed on a layout that is clearly broken, i.e. pertinent information possibly missing?

Running latest nightly build CBSubs4.0.0.RC2

That's a good catch! Didn't notice it yet! Thanks for reporting it ! That's what RCs are for.

Although it could have, that small notice has nothing to do with the mailer, nor with the other items reported, and can safely be ignored. But I will fix it for stable.

Thanks again :)

That reminds me of an older bug that might explain some strange behaviors reported above:

To others in this thread: Please make sure to run latest CB 2.0.7 and CBSubs RC2 or latest nightly and check your cron-job URLs for the mailer: The URLs below have been displaying wrong during a few releases (missing the id in the URL).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn