CB Subs Mailer and the Automated Settings

9 years 1 month ago #260374 by JoeGrande
Hello,

I am trying to set up the automated mailer settings and running into a problem. I have set up the Cron job on my server. However, I am receiving emails from the server stating the following:

usr/local/cpanel/bin/jailshell: testserver.bonsai-bci.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler: No such file or directory

Also, in CB subs automated settings, when I click on the URL that is generated for the Cron job, it gives me an error "You are not authorized to view this page!"

I am also getting an error on the automated settings page "Missing private xml method ajaxversioncheck"

Is this something on the server end or something I am missing something on the set up?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #260555 by JoeGrande
Replied by JoeGrande on topic CB Subs Mailer and the Automated Settings
Is the answer that obvious that it does not deserve a response ;)

9 years 1 month ago #260563 by nant
Please provide version numbers of your Joomla/CB/CBSubs install.

9 years 1 month ago #260576 by JoeGrande
Joomla! version, 3.3.3
CB 2.0.5
CB Subs 4.0.0-rc.1

Thanks

9 years 1 month ago #260660 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Mailer and the Automated Settings

usr/local/cpanel/bin/jailshell: testserver.bonsai-bci.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler: No such file or directory

The CRON URL it's calling seams to be missing all the parameters. Maybe the CRON isn't setup correctly? Please contact your host and see if they've anything to suggest as I've little experience with CRON, sorry.

Also, in CB subs automated settings, when I click on the URL that is generated for the Cron job, it gives me an error "You are not authorized to view this page!"

You're likely missing a public and published Joomla menu item to CBs profile page. Its Itemid is used for access. Also ensure CB Paid Subscriptions is public within CB > Plugin Management.

I am also getting an error on the automated settings page "Missing private xml method ajaxversioncheck"

Not sure what's causing that. Please upgrade to CB 2.0.7 and CBSubs RC2 then see if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #261371 by JoeGrande

The CRON URL it's calling seams to be missing all the parameters. Maybe the CRON isn't setup correctly? Please contact your host and see if they've anything to suggest as I've little experience with CRON, sorry.

I think I have that figured out- I get email notifications saying Cron job connected but nothing is sent to the mailer.

You're likely missing a public and published Joomla menu item to CBs profile page. Its Itemid is used for access. Also ensure CB Paid Subscriptions is public within CB > Plugin Management.

If what you mean by a Joomla menu item to CBs profile page, I have a link that is published and public to index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile. I am still getting the same error when testing the URL.

I have gone through all the documentation, and I am just not making any headway.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn