[SOLVED] Status Field Not Updating

8 years 8 months ago #269070 by waynejb
Replied by waynejb on topic Status Field Not Updating
Yes, CB is 2.0.10 and CBSubs is You have the latest version 4.0.1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #269071 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Status Field Not Updating

waynejb wrote: Yes, CB is 2.0.10 and CBSubs is You have the latest version 4.0.1

Please provide history of your install?
Did you upgrade from older versions or was this a clean install?
Was it ever working?

8 years 8 months ago #269073 by waynejb
This was an upgrade. This started happening prior to upgrade but thought the upgrade would fix it. Started within last 3 months. No changes to any process on our end. Could you write a script to fix it?

8 years 8 months ago #269084 by nant

waynejb wrote: This was an upgrade. This started happening prior to upgrade but thought the upgrade would fix it. Started within last 3 months. No changes to any process on our end. Could you write a script to fix it?

Please PM me superadmin access and I will take a look.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #269088 by nant
Got sa credentials - thanks

waynejb wrote: We access the back-end several times a month. Grace period is either 10 days or 30 days. If you look a the example image attached you will see the member expired on 03/06/15 which is more than 30 days.

Well you have in fact configured CBSubs to trigger expirations via cron job.
See CBSubs -> Settings -> General tab to verify.

So visiting backend will not do anything here.

I am also assuming from your previous response that maybe you have not configured a cron job to trigger these expirations?

I manually triggered things by clicking on the cron job link a several times (since it is configured for 20 per job).

Suggest you study the CBSubs manual on this and perhaps configure CBSubs differently or configura a cron job on your hosting environment.

Things seem to be ok now - ans as far as I could tell the issue was bad configuration and perhaps no cron job configured.

8 years 8 months ago #269108 by waynejb
Thanks for taking a look. Originally it was not set as a cron job. I was trying multiple things to get it to work as suggested with no success. It seem when clicking the URL for the cron link it just went to a blank page. Note we do run a Windows servers if that would make any difference?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn