[SOLVED] Status Field Not Updating

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #268488 by waynejb
[SOLVED] Status Field Not Updating was created by waynejb
We have the latest version of CBSUBS and CB. We have many memberships that have expired in the past but showing ACTIVE as the status. How can we run a script to fix these?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #268761 by waynejb
Replied by waynejb on topic Status Field Not Updating
Looking for assistance. We paid for support but no response.

8 years 8 months ago #268816 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Status Field Not Updating
You need to trigger expiration's. This is normally done by just visiting CBSubs backend regularly and is the default configuration. Expiration's can be triggered from frontend views as well though in addition to CRON. See "Automation settings" within CBSubs > Settings > Global. If the plan has a Grace Period though it won't expire until the grace period has ended. So for example if you've a 3 month grace period it won't expire until 3 months after the expiration date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 8 months ago #268823 by waynejb
We access the back-end several times a month. Grace period is either 10 days or 30 days. If you look a the example image attached you will see the member expired on 03/06/15 which is more than 30 days.
Attachments:

8 years 8 months ago #269042 by waynejb
Anyone that can provide help here is appreciated.

8 years 8 months ago #269069 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Status Field Not Updating

waynejb wrote: We have the latest version of CBSUBS and CB. We have many memberships that have expired in the past but showing ACTIVE as the status. How can we run a script to fix these?

Please give exact version numbers.

The latest CB release is CB 2.0.10 and the latest CBSubs release is CBSubs 4.0.1.

Are these the versions you have?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn