How to customize the email created from the subscription import function.

8 years 5 months ago #274953 by jhurlbur
Nant sorry if I wasn't clear. My site is running CB 2.0.12 and CBSUBs 4.0.1 . The email trigger has been connecting and existing CB user to a subscription plan via the CBSUBs import function in order to support implementing CBSUBs.

The plugin changes you indicated earlier have changed the body text of the sent email back to the values contained within each of the defined CBSUBs plans. My question is it possible to turn off the email from the import function or is just how it works and I need to modify the email body text until all of the members are connected ? and change it back afterwards.

Thanks for your assistance and patience !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #274976 by nant

jhurlbur wrote: Nant sorry if I wasn't clear. My site is running CB 2.0.12 and CBSUBs 4.0.1 . The email trigger has been connecting and existing CB user to a subscription plan via the CBSUBs import function in order to support implementing CBSUBs.

The plugin changes you indicated earlier have changed the body text of the sent email back to the values contained within each of the defined CBSUBs plans. My question is it possible to turn off the email from the import function or is just how it works and I need to modify the email body text until all of the members are connected ? and change it back afterwards.

Thanks for your assistance and patience !

Still not understanding - the email messages you gave earlier are those generated by Joomla when a new user is added. It should not be triggered when an existing user gets a CBSubs subscription.

All CBSubs email messages can be seen/configured in your CBSubs plan presentation folder and in the Integrations -> Email tab (if you have installed the email cbsubs integration plugin).

8 years 5 months ago #275017 by jhurlbur
Nant let me see if this helps. The only time the first email appeared was when an existing user was connected via the import screen from CBSUBs. At all other times the email generated was the text that was provided in each plan.

When I configured the joomla plugin as you described earlier the email generated when an existing user is connected to a CBSUBs plan is now the text associated with each plan.

Is the import function to connect existing users to plans ( for our CBSUBS implementation ) not supposed to generate an email ? If it is not what can I do to shut it off ?

If that is not possible just let me know and I will reconfigure the emails for the duration of the initial plan setup process.

Thanks

8 years 5 months ago #275036 by nant

jhurlbur wrote: Nant let me see if this helps. The only time the first email appeared was when an existing user was connected via the import screen from CBSUBs. At all other times the email generated was the text that was provided in each plan.

When I configured the joomla plugin as you described earlier the email generated when an existing user is connected to a CBSUBs plan is now the text associated with each plan.

Is the import function to connect existing users to plans ( for our CBSUBS implementation ) not supposed to generate an email ? If it is not what can I do to shut it off ?

If that is not possible just let me know and I will reconfigure the emails for the duration of the initial plan setup process.

Thanks

No idea.

Please PM me backend super admin access and sample process you used to test / reproduce this behavior.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn