[SOLVED] [#9227] [#9229] [#9230] Ogone test server payment never processed in CBSubs

9 months 13 hours ago - 9 months 13 hours ago #334673 by beat
Looking at your attachements, you have TICKET selected in "Dynamic e-Commerce parameters", which is a new parameter in OGONE, that was not in the previous list of parameters that are signed by OGONE with SHA-OUT.

I have reviewed new possible parameters:
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9230
and added them to latest build.

So either remove TICKET from the "Dynamic e-Commerce parameters", or even better, update CBSubs to latest just released nightly. :-)

Looking forward to have your integration working! Please give us feedback with latest build.

BTW, Important All these issues do not affect our existing Ogone users with existing setups, as new parameters are not added to existing accounts, but only appear as possible additions in the Ogone/WorldLine office backend.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 months 13 hours ago #334674 by webmasterACA
Thanks! I installed your latest fix and tested most of the scenario's I can think customers could do (different payment methods, cancel at different points, go back and select other payment...) and all working fine, being handled correctly on the CBSub side as well (without checking that in detail).
Looks like the payment gateway is working now.
Thank you for the fast response/resolution and your comments !

9 months 11 hours ago #334675 by beat
Awesome! Thanks for confirming.

Did you also check refunds made from the Ogone panel as well as through CBSubs Payments page to make sure your IPNs and DirectLink settings are working fine ?

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 months 9 hours ago - 9 months 9 hours ago #334685 by webmasterACA
I didn't test refund because I didn't intend to refund/configure it.
I changed now the ogone payment gateway: filled in the IP address in the 'direct link' part, nothing else. 
Tested a refund from the payments tab in CBSubs, and got an error: see attached file with error message and log details.

Not sure if my test is of any value, didn't look at this before... 
Attachments:

9 months 1 hour ago #334687 by beat
Making DirectLink work in Ogone is not easy and their errors are really cryptic. 'NCERROR' => '50001111' means that either IP, username, password
I could reproduce your issue with a new account, with the cryptic error and then make it work by finishing the setup at the Ogone server.

First of all, it's only in the most expensive Premium account, so you need to upgrade your account in the "Account" tab.

Then no need for SHA-IN password in DirectLink (no need security wise, and there was a bug at Ogone with that), but yes, the IP address is needed.

Then also a user of type admin, you choose username, copy-paste password shown just after first save, add those to the CBSubs gateway config in DirectLink part..

But then you need to re-edit the admin user created, and re-save it with "API user" checkmarked for use with DirectLink.

If you don't need automated refunds from within CBSubs, my advice is to not bother with DirectLinks. ;-)

So I'm marking this thread as solved. :-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: webmasterACA

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn