[SOLVED] [#9227] [#9229] [#9230] Ogone test server payment never processed in CBSubs

9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #334568 by webmasterACA
Hi,

I have setup the one payment gateway I will use, Ogone (nowadays Wordline). I followed the manual to setup the Ogone account (with visa, Bancontact/Mister Cash and Maestro) as payment methods) and to setup the Ogone payment gateway in CBSubs. I have verified over and over again both, tested many times, I am not able to get a single payment processed in CBSubs although on the Ogone website all my payments are ending with payment accepted, returning to merchant.

I have been in contact with Wordline helpdesk: they confirm that my setup on their side is correct and that my payments are correctly done. I can see them also in the Ogone site as correctly processed, and find the payments in the fincancial history.

Nevertheless, on CBSub side, none are accepted. After I return to my website, I have a basket entry for the payment in status 'not initiated' , a subscription entry for the user in status 'registered unpaid'.
See attached screen shots.
I fail to find what is wrong, can you please advise ?
Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 months 6 days ago #334579 by krileon
Are there any errors logged in CBSubs > History log? Any notifications in CBSubs > Notifications for the payment?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 months 6 days ago #334581 by webmasterACA
Replied by webmasterACA on topic Ogone test server payment never processed in CBSubs
History logs (see attachmed screen shot): the entries for the 2 subscriptions I used in my latest test + entry for the payment basket entry. Same for all previous tests with Ogone.
No notifications: the only notifications I had so far, are from using the dummy payment gateway to be able to similate a correct payment. No entry ever for Ogone gateway so far.
Attachments:

9 months 6 days ago #334582 by webmasterACA
Replied by webmasterACA on topic Ogone test server payment never processed in CBSubs
P.S. in my server logs, I find the communication back from Ogone - see attachment - which for me looks like a feedback that the payment was succesfull (...
Attachments:

9 months 5 days ago - 9 months 5 days ago #334589 by krileon
Ok, thank you for the information. We'll have to completely retest the gateway. It was previously tested working perfectly fine so my guess is something in the Ogone API has changed. Probably something in the return/notification that we're expecting to be there isn't anymore.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 months 5 days ago #334593 by webmasterACA
Thank you, in a way happy to hear that.
I will wait for your feedback.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn