[SOLVED] [#9227] [#9229] [#9230] Ogone test server payment never processed in CBSubs

9 months 2 days ago #334625 by krileon
We're still investigating and have confirmed a bug with PDT validation. We're applying a fix for that and working on a full retest of the IPNs as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 months 1 day ago #334659 by beat
Investigation done and adaptation to API change tested. Now up for a complete retest.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9227

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: webmasterACA

9 months 1 day ago #334665 by beat
A new CBSubs nightly is released with adaptation to API change of WorldLine/Ogone, tested for non-auto-recurring payments (testing auto-recurring payments is a very lengthy process so didn't want to wait for that to release a nightly).

Please upgrade from CB plugins management / Install and Update plugins, and please tell us if it fixes your issue too.

Please make sure that you have all settings according to manual, including the:
Technical information / Configuration / Transaction feedback / Direct HTTP server-to-server request / Timing of the request

set to:

"Online but switch to a deferred request when the online requests fail."

Btw. Did you have that setting, and the corresponding HTTPS url configured before ?

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 months 1 day ago #334668 by webmasterACA
Thanks for the feedback.
1. First I checked my settings at Ogone to which you referred. They were set to 'always deferred (not immediately after the payment). Which is what I see in the manual I downloaded a few weeks ago, see attached screen shot.
2. I changed them as per your advice, tested again: still same error.
3. I installed the fix, cleared cache, logged off and on again, tested again: now after confirming the payment and returning to my website, I get an error page 'data too long for column 'payment type' at row 1. Now I also get an email with error information from Ogone in stead of a confirmation email status 9.
See attached screen shot + text document with the notification details from CBSubs + text document with email from Ogone.
I am happy to review again in detail all my Ogone settings tomorrow, but it is difficult to do correctly with an outdated manual, sorry.
Let me know if you need additional information. Thanks
Attachments:

9 months 20 hours ago - 9 months 20 hours ago #334670 by beat
Good find!

Your payment type "Bancontact Mister+Cash" is unusually long (longer than the corresponding column)...

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9229

Now fixed in new nightly build!

Hope it works now, after updating to latest nightly build!?

The manual is up to date regarding Ogone, both should work, the setting of manual is faster for the user, my setting proposal allows to better see an error of the machine-to-machine notification ;-).

9 months 11 hours ago #334672 by webmasterACA
Thank you for the feedback and quick fix! I implemented it and tested again.
Unfortunately... now I get after confirming the payment using 'Bancontact/Mister Cash' at Ogone and returning to my website, an error message 'SHA-OUT signature is incorrect'.
See attached screenshot, notification log entry and e-mail from Ogone.
Of course I verified that the SHA-OUT signature in my payment gateway definition in CBSubs is the same as the one I provided in the Ogone setup. It was.
Nevertheless I copied again from CBSubs to Ogone, saved, tested again, same error.

I tested also:
using Bancontact/Mister Cash: at Ogone choose 'transaction not OK' => correctly returns on my website side with message 'The payment has been denied and therefore not executed. Please choose another payment method.' + basket status 'denied pay' + subscription in state 'not yet paid'
using Visa at Ogone : same error SHA-OUT + basket in status 'not initiated/pay' + subscription in state 'registered/unpaid'

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.555 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn