Tabs are not showing

10 years 9 months ago #230177 by njjacob
Tabs are not showing was created by njjacob
I must have 20 tabs showing and I can only get a handful showing, and they are the ones that came with CB. Any new ones do not show.

I have two attachments.. TAB MANAGER and front end Profile view.

Some one please help me I have trying to figure this out for hours.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230180 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Tabs are not showing

njjacob wrote: I must have 20 tabs showing and I can only get a handful showing, and they are the ones that came with CB. Any new ones do not show.

I have two attachments.. TAB MANAGER and front end Profile view.

Some one please help me I have trying to figure this out for hours.

Please study your detailed CB documentation (can be found in Advanced download area).

Tabs will only appear if they have published fields in them.

Do yours?

10 years 9 months ago #230189 by njjacob
Replied by njjacob on topic Tabs are not showing
OKay with that in mind. Than why isn't the Quick Message TAB showing or the SOBI PLugin TAB, or the CB Subs Tab or CB COnnections Tab. None of these have fields.. connected to them. There components connected to it.
And I did read the manuals thats why I am confused. I really wish everyone would stop saying read the manual.. Its been awhile since I used CB but not that long I dont remember how to use. Its always been straightforward and easy to set up. This time its not. And I am confused. I wish someone would login to my backend and see if something is wrong.

10 years 9 months ago #230193 by nant

njjacob wrote: OKay with that in mind. Than why isn't the Quick Message TAB showing or the SOBI PLugin TAB, or the CB Subs Tab or CB COnnections Tab. None of these have fields.. connected to them. There components connected to it.
And I did read the manuals thats why I am confused. I really wish everyone would stop saying read the manual.. Its been awhile since I used CB but not that long I dont remember how to use. Its always been straightforward and easy to set up. This time its not. And I am confused. I wish someone would login to my backend and see if something is wrong.

Please do not confuse Tabs that you create from the CB Tab Manager and Tabs that are generated from CB Plugins.

The Quick Message tab will only appear when you visit other peoples profiles because it is used to send other people messages - you will not see it on your profile.

Maybe we should focus on a specific issue.

Which Tab do you have that is not showing up where you think it should be?

10 years 9 months ago #230199 by njjacob
Replied by njjacob on topic Tabs are not showing
USer Status, Articles (I have all the whole website), Membership Details (CBSubs)

10 years 9 months ago #230207 by nant

njjacob wrote: USer Status, Articles (I have all the whole website), Membership Details (CBSubs)

User status tab is what is normally displayed tho the right of your profile avatar and shows hits, online status, etc.

the articles tab should appear in frontend viewing and should contain articles the profile owner authored (if any).

The Membership details (cbsubs) also appears in frontend if it has been configured to show in the CBSubs plugin settings.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn