Tabs are not showing

10 years 9 months ago #230228 by njjacob
Replied by njjacob on topic Tabs are not showing
I sent over my Super Admin in PM. Maybe it will shed some light on the problem. I want it to look Community Builders profile..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #230242 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Tabs are not showing

njjacob wrote: I sent over my Super Admin in PM. Maybe it will shed some light on the problem. I want it to look Community Builders profile..

Ok - got PM - thanks.

I see that after login you get a blank profile page.

Debugging of blank Joomla pages is discussed in this FAQ article:

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18227-blank-page-issue

If I turn on Joomla debug and then look at the profile I see:

Notice: Constant _UDDEADM_OOD_MCP already defined in /home2/apdtcoma/public_html/administrator/components/com_uddeim/language.utf8/english.php on line 86 Fatal error: Call to undefined method JSite::addCustomHeadTag() in /home2/apdtcoma/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsobi2/sobi2.php on line 77

So you have 2 issues here - both with plugins from other developers and not from Joomlapolis.

So I unpublished your extra uddeIM CB plugins:

PMS uddeIM Inbox
Private Messaging System (uddeIM PMS)
uddeIM Profilelink

and your

CB SOBI2

After this your profile page shows:

Error: 500 - JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1146 - Table 'apdtcoma_j25.v_rpt_base' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT MembershipStatus FROM v_rpt_base WHERE UserId = '596';

So it looks like your 3 CB Query fields are causing errors - so I unpublished them:

cb_membershipstatus
cb_pendingbasketid
cb_nextmemberid

Now your profile page displays ok.

Suggest you debug your query fields and make sure they are not causing you issues.
And also contact the sobipro developer for the sobipro error.

10 years 9 months ago #230287 by njjacob
Replied by njjacob on topic Tabs are not showing
YES it works... I LOVE YOU!

OKAY so the query fields came over for the last website.. do I need them? What the client needs to run certain reports and they used Fabrik. I am guessing this ties in them. they needed to be able to pull a report of all the people who registered but not approved yet as they do it monthly at a meeting. And a report showing Status,Reg date, Expiry date and Approval Status. Can CB ever do that on its own, without the help of some other component?

10 years 9 months ago #230288 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tabs are not showing
We can't really tell you what you do or do not need. You'll need to discuss with your client their needs and implement as needed. CB Query Field simply queries the database (SELECT query) then outputs the result of the query on profile as a field. They're probably erroring due to the queries needing to be updated for your new sites database or perhaps the queries just aren't relevant anymore (tables gone).

And a report showing Status,Reg date, Expiry date and Approval Status. Can CB ever do that on its own, without the help of some other component?

I suppose you could use a CB Userlist then have several CB fields to store that information and display those fields on your userlist, but I've no idea your usage so I can't really advise any further in that regard.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: njjacob

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn