[SOLVED] Forum Integration

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #237760 by AIMA12
[SOLVED] Forum Integration was created by AIMA12
I did several searches for Joomlaboard and other forum components but did not find them listed on the Joomla Extensions site. I searched Joomlapolis and only found Kunena listed.

On Page 88 section 4.1.3 it is listed that Fireboard/Joomlaboard/Simpleboard forums components are supported, but not Kunena.

When searching the topic "Forum" I found the following thread "www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/220103-forum#222549" which says that Kunena is the only forum supported.

Does the most recent release of CB support Kunena?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #237768 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Forum Integration

AIMA12 wrote: I did several searches for Joomlaboard and other forum components but did not find them listed on the Joomla Extensions site. I searched Joomlapolis and only found Kunena listed.

On Page 88 section 4.1.3 it is listed that Fireboard/Joomlaboard/Simpleboard forums components are supported, but not Kunena.

When searching the topic "Forum" I found the following thread "www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/220103-forum#222549" which says that Kunena is the only forum supported.

Does the most recent release of CB support Kunena?

Well Kunena is the successor of these forum efforts.

Yes CB integration supports Kunena.

See our tutorials here:

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/111-picture-books/18281-kunena-and-cb-quick-start

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/117-integrations/18325-private-group-forums-with-groupjive-and-kunena
The following user(s) said Thank You: AIMA12

10 years 4 months ago #237786 by AIMA12
Replied by AIMA12 on topic Forum Integration
Excellent and thank you.
I got everything installed and configured and it works perfectly.

The reference in the manual did throw me. On next update I suggest an update to the manual to help prevent confusion.

Thank you again for the assist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.620 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn