Forum

11 years 1 month ago #222549 by taichicoach
Forum was created by taichicoach
From the CB 1.9 manual, page 84.

The Forum tab
This tab integrates with the Kunena/Fireboard/Joomlaboard/Simpleboard forum component and displays a list of forum posts made by the profile owner. You are of course free to rename this tab if you want. This tab assumes that the forum component has been installed.

Since I have Community Builder for Joomla! 3.0, and there are no 3.0-compatible versions of the aforementioned forum components, is there any way to integrate a forum with my version of Community Builder?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #222611 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Forum
No, Kunena doesn't work on Joomla 3.0 at the moment and it's the only forum we support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds