After upgrading to CBSubs 4.0.1 (nightly build) alle translations seem to be 'lost'

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #272784 by erichburkhard
here just some of the translation strings (in the German file) that do not work anymore:

1) "Your invoices of last %s" => "persönliche Rechnungen der letzten %s",
2) 'Free' => 'GRATIS',
3) 'Expired %s' => '- abgelaufen am %s',
4) 'Access to this location not allowed without %s' => 'Zugriff auf diesen Bereich ist ohne %s nicht erlaubt',
5) --> in the CB Paid Subscriptions Component (Backend): Edit Subscription Plan:
…the field ‘Name of plan’

"CBSUBS_TYPE_1MONTH" => "1 Monats Abonnement",

…the field ‘Description of plan’

'<p>CBSUBS_TYPE_1MONTH_DESCRIPTION</p>' => 'Dieses Abonnement erlaubt Ihnen während 1 Monat neue Nachrichten zu versenden. Nach Ablauf wird das Abonnement nicht automatisch erneuert.',

... there are even more translation strings that do not work anymore... even translation strings that I didn't modify ....my first impression is that the whole file is 'out of order' (as I already mentioned: unter CBSubs 4.0.0. the translation worked with exactly these translation strings
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272800 by nant

erichburkhard wrote: here just some of the translation strings (in the German file) that do not work anymore:

1) "Your invoices of last %s" => "persönliche Rechnungen der letzten %s",
2) 'Free' => 'GRATIS',
3) 'Expired %s' => '- abgelaufen am %s',
4) 'Access to this location not allowed without %s' => 'Zugriff auf diesen Bereich ist ohne %s nicht erlaubt',
5) --> in the CB Paid Subscriptions Component (Backend): Edit Subscription Plan:
…the field ‘Name of plan’

"CBSUBS_TYPE_1MONTH" => "1 Monats Abonnement",

…the field ‘Description of plan’

'<p>CBSUBS_TYPE_1MONTH_DESCRIPTION</p>' => 'Dieses Abonnement erlaubt Ihnen während 1 Monat neue Nachrichten zu versenden. Nach Ablauf wird das Abonnement nicht automatisch erneuert.',

... there are even more translation strings that do not work anymore... even translation strings that I didn't modify ....my first impression is that the whole file is 'out of order' (as I already mentioned: unter CBSubs 4.0.0. the translation worked with exactly these translation strings

In which file did you put those strings?

8 years 6 months ago #272801 by nant
FYI - I used this cbsubs english plugin to test - it basically just puts an ! in front of each translation.

File Attachment:

File Name: TEST.zip
File Size:174 KB
Attachments:

8 years 6 months ago #272829 by erichburkhard
Hi Nick, I think I found the problem why it didn't work ....the translation strings in the file language.php of the newest plugin (cbplug_lang_cbsubs_en-GB-4.0.1.1) look totally different for the file I used....I think I have to implement the german plugin vor version 4.0.1, based on the file cbplug_lang_cbsubs_en-GB-4.0.1.1 .....or is the German plugin already available somewhere ?

regards Eric

8 years 6 months ago #272836 by nant

erichburkhard wrote: Hi Nick, I think I found the problem why it didn't work ....the translation strings in the file language.php of the newest plugin (cbplug_lang_cbsubs_en-GB-4.0.1.1) look totally different for the file I used....I think I have to implement the german plugin vor version 4.0.1, based on the file cbplug_lang_cbsubs_en-GB-4.0.1.1 .....or is the German plugin already available somewhere ?

regards Eric

Please see our transofex project here:

www.transifex.com/joomlapolis/cbsubs/dashboard/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn