[#5588] CBsubs recurring subscriptions with SEPA payment

8 years 5 months ago #273921 by activha
Hi Beat

We are in France, already work with Ogone and HSBC as acquirer.
I am not sure that Ogone supports SEPA with HSBC in France

For our business clients we use CIC bank with their very good SEPA interface and have a list of about 1000 customers dealt with this way.
I dont see how I can interface CIC SEPA with CBsubs apart of offline

The problem is that we would also like to use CBsubs to be able to generate invoices before the payment/renewal has been made so that our customer can forward the invoice to its accounting department for paying.
we thought that managing SEPA mandates with us/CIC and using the offline gateway would be a solution. This would be a lot of manual work I agree.

If you can help us on these subject and propose the best solution please let me know.

We need :
- payment with SEPA or credit card
- monthly subscriptions or annual subscriptions with automatic renewal
- our monthly subscriptions with monthly payments are one year compulsory
- invoices need to be generated before payment (if not automatic) so that accounting departments will give the ok

thanks for your suggestions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #273922 by beat
Sorry, gave information page in German! Here is the same page for France in French:
payment-services.ingenico.com/fr/fr/solutions-paiement-en-ligne/solution-moyen-paiement-en-ligne-international

I suggest that you call your Ogone contact in France and check what options he can offer you in France.

Typically, Ogone Collect would do the automated invoicing and payment entry verification for you, as I understand it.

Ogone interfaces with CIC for credit-cards as listed here on page 6:
payment-services.ingenico.com/~/media/files/ingenico-acquirers-payment-methods.ashx

Maybe there is a solution for CIC IBAN/SEPA payments too ? Only a call to your Ogone France account manager can clarify that.

I understand what you are trying to achieve, but I honestly think that spending time in manual ways is a loss of time. I would rather like to find an automated solution for your side to decrease your manual work cost, and if possible for your customers' side too, to increase your revenues too, bottom line to lower your efforts and increase your margins by full automation, the CBSubs way. :-)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 5 months ago #273929 by activha
Ogone/ingenico is expensive with their premium account.
Did you update the manual with their newest platform ?
I will get in touch with them on monday to find out whether we can use all of their services for invoicing and SEPA transfers and let you know

8 years 5 months ago #274490 by activha
Hi Beat

We upgraded our Ingenico account to premium and got alias manager, direct link and slimpay to manage all payments including SEPA transfers.

We will try to integrate all this in CBsugs Ogone gateway

However there is one thing that I don't understand.

We need to send electronic and paper invoices to some big business customer prior to their payment so that they get the OK from their accounting department for the wire/payment

This process has to be repeated probably each year with some companies.

How can we generate an invoice to be sent by email or printed prior to a payement being made in CB subs ?

This plan need to take a personalized amount from a CB field, then generate an invoice prior to the payment, and wait for the payment by Ingenico (or manual process if company sends a check or something else)

Can you help us on this ?

thanks

8 years 5 months ago #274730 by beat
I think I replied to most of this question regarding using the "official" CBSubs invoicing feature for repeating invoices and before payment on your other thread:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/232038-invoicing-features

Actually, probably a small custom development, or a few CB field together with an CBSubs auto-mailer sending a custom email with many CB-field replacements could do the trick for sending out proforma-invoices in the mean time.

If you have a developer who could combine the autorecurring-timings engine of our Ogone gateway with our Offline gateway it could probably be done with a reasonable development effort. We don't have internal spare capacity in the next months, but a skilled PHP developer could do it most probably.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

7 years 11 months ago #282701 by activha

beat wrote: I wonder why you don't use the Ogone gateway (Ingenico) with auto-recurring payments which support all payment methods, including the SEPA/IBAN Banküberweisungen, which are popular in Germany, and brings automation in payment collection control ? And also LSV which is also popular and removes the payment burden from your customers. They also support GiroPay and Sofort, all with a single gateway, that is already well implemented in CBSubs.

payment-services.ingenico.com/de/de/online-bezahlsysteme/internationale-bezahlsysteme

You may want to give Ogone Germany a call for help to select an aquirer that supports automated SEPA.

Hello

I am coming back on this subject as we subscribed to an integration of SLIMPAY with INGENICO/OGONE and are trying to configure it working with CBsubs

To configure properly automated SEPA payment with recurring subscription, SLIMPAY technical staff asked if CBsubs supported the status 52 - Authorization not know ?

Can you tell me ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn