Moneris Transaction Went Through But Not Showing in Payments

8 years 4 months ago #274837 by cagoffice
Hello,

We have a charge in our Baskets that is showing not initiated but the payment went through according to our Moneris (we get Moneris receipts). The customer said it was taken off his credit card too when he paid.

What went wrong here? What information do you need from me to look this up?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #274920 by nant

cagoffice wrote: Hello,

We have a charge in our Baskets that is showing not initiated but the payment went through according to our Moneris (we get Moneris receipts). The customer said it was taken off his credit card too when he paid.

What went wrong here? What information do you need from me to look this up?

Version please?

Check your CBSubs History/Error icon area for any error messages recorded.
Also check your Notifications icon area for any related messages from payment gateway.

8 years 4 months ago #274941 by cagoffice
Version 4.0.1 .

I found him in the Notifications tab.

What does this mean?
Attachments:

8 years 4 months ago #274942 by beat

cagoffice wrote: Version 4.0.1 .

I found him in the Notifications tab.

What does this mean?

SIGNERROR means there is an error in the signature of the notification. Probably a wrong key or API token in your CBSubs Moneris gateway settings or on Moneris side. Please go through the Moneris configuration chapter of CBSubs in detail and double-check all settings.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 4 months ago #274943 by cagoffice
Kyle had set it all up for us so I know it is correct. This user is only one who is showing that error message.

8 years 4 months ago #274947 by beat

cagoffice wrote: Kyle had set it all up for us so I know it is correct. This user is only one who is showing that error message.

So you mean (all) other transactions are going through correctly and this is a single transaction that fails ?

If yes, it looks like there is something in the Moneris message that got signed differently. That could be a special non-ascii character in the data-record or something else. You can click on the notification Log Date, and display details. That might give you a hint (comparing it with another successful notification) what the issue might be.

In the mean time: You can check at Moneris admin panel that the transaction went through, and enable from CB User Management Membership tab the subscription manually for that user.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn