Moneris Transaction Went Through But Not Showing in Payments

8 years 4 months ago #275402 by cagoffice
I was able to reach their integration support and he said it looks like the first transaction these people tried to do were declined and then they may have hit the back button causing it to mess up. I have sent them the raw data on a couple of those SIGNERROR notifications and they are going to confirm.

Makes sense because the thing that these three people have in common is that at least one of their transactions were declined (typing in expiry wrong etc.).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #275416 by krileon
Sounds about right. Still doesn't make since why their system unexpectedly suffixed the order id. The gateway in CBSubs is just not setup for that. If it's normal then they need to provide CA implementation documentation that I can public access and will review the signing process again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn