Moneris Transaction Went Through But Not Showing in Payments

8 years 4 months ago #274948 by cagoffice
Yes it was just one user.

I will get our IT guys to look at the Raw Data and see what went wrong.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #275006 by cagoffice
Okay we compared the successful payments against the SIGNERROR users and it looks like the only thing in the Raw Data that looks different is the 'response_order_id'. The ones that failed, had a -R01 number for example. The numbers go in sequential order so the next error had -R02.

Can you think of anything else we should look at?

8 years 4 months ago #275147 by krileon
Please contact Moneris and see if they can take a look at the payment on their end. It's possible the payment could be in a holdings state (like PayPal payments going into review).

If they've nothing to suggest please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. Note I'm just returning from 2 weeks vacation and have a lot of backlog to get through so will not be reviewing installs for about 2-3 days this week.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago #275282 by cagoffice
Hey Kyle,

I talked to Moneris and they said for the transactions that are "Error-Transaction Not Complete", they can't even see anything so it was a communication problem between CBSubs and Moneris. He said suggests that CBSubs call their 3rd Level Integration Support at 1-866-319-7450 with our merchant number and all the details. I will PM you with our backend details again.

8 years 4 months ago #275288 by krileon
All the IPNs you have with SIGNERROR have -r0# suffix applied to response_order_id. I've no idea where that's coming from, but it's causing the verify signature to fail because it's expecting it to be the basket id only.

The way the signatures work is the basket data is MD5 encoded, sent with the purchase, and sent back with the response data. The response data is then passed through the same MD5 encoding and the 2 signatures are compared. If they're not exactly the same then the signature fails. In this case Moneris is altering the order id before sending it back resulting in the mismatch.

You'll notice all payments that came through successfully from Moneris do not have an altered response_order_id.

I've tried to reach their documentation, but it all just lands on non-existent pages (the CA documentation; the US documentation is login gated, but is irrelevant to the CA implementation). So I've no idea what to suggest at this point beyond contacting Moneris regarding the above findings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 4 months ago #275289 by cagoffice
I will call them again with this data.

Thanks for looking into it Kyle!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn