[SOLVED] cb promotions

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #280104 by globalgridfree
[SOLVED] cb promotions was created by globalgridfree
joomla 3.4.8 cb all updated,

I am getting this error in promotions/promotion stats

Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) AS `paid_quantity`, SUM( ( a.`order_amount` * ( b.`rate` / c.`rate` ) ) ) AS `paid_mc_gross_total` FROM `pvwmc_cbsubs_promotions_uses` AS a LEFT JOIN `pvwmc_cbsubs_currencies` AS b ON b.`currency` = 'USD' LEFT JOIN `pvwmc_cbsubs_currencies` AS c ON c.`currency` = a.`currency` WHERE ( a.`state` = 'A' )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #280108 by beat
Replied by beat on topic cb promotions
utf8_unicode_ci sounds more like Joomla 3.5...Maybe you have tables coming from Joomla 3.5 ?

I think Akeeba Admin Tools latest version has a tool (on joomla 3.5, not sure if also on 3.4.8) to fix such collation mismatches.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 1 month ago #280113 by globalgridfree
Replied by globalgridfree on topic cb promotions
yes i also have akeeba, would you suggest updating joomla to 3.5? i did update everything else

8 years 1 month ago #280120 by nant
Replied by nant on topic cb promotions

globalgridfree wrote: yes i also have akeeba, would you suggest updating joomla to 3.5? i did update everything else

All your tables should really be using the same collation otherwise the joining of 2 tables with different collations would give you the error you are seeing.

8 years 1 month ago #280268 by globalgridfree
could this be why there is no link in the email validation email? I am currently having an issue with email validation link not in the email sent to user to validate!

8 years 1 month ago #280272 by globalgridfree
all tables are now fixed, email verification link is fixed, all cb is up to date, joomla 3.4.8

I still have an issue with promotions, when a new member signs up and enters the promo code and click redeem, they get sent back to fist page of tabbed registration page, the registration page is empty, the user is added in back end but no package was selected?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn