[SOLVED] 4 days free and then pay?

14 years 5 months ago #116337 by Xeonz
Replied by Xeonz on topic Re:4 days free and then pay?
nant wrote:

Xeonz wrote:

Thanks, now I have some other questions.

1. Can the user self-administer their subscription when the they have paid? (see invoices, extend subcription and so on)

Yes (become a doc subscriber on this site to see the process)

2. Can you set so that the system send a mail when the paid membership expires in for example 10 days? Then if the member want to extend the mebership, can he get for example some discount?

Nope, not yet. Email is sent when expiration occurs. Feature has been noted to make this scheduling more flexible. Also coupon feature has been requested but not implemented yet.

-

3. Can you use Paypal with direct VISA card access with Swedish currency? (pay direct with Visa / Mastercard)

This is more of a Paypal question, don't you think? Nothing to do with CBSubs. I believe the answer is yes.

Please start new threads for new questions - makes it easier for people to follow and for people giving answers (usually when someone give a clear answer on one thread, they have no incentive to revisit fast.

Hi, thank you for your fast response and your answers. Question number 2 is quite important for me. Do you know when this is intregrated? (any timeplan for this?)

Are there any competing system to CB Subs with this feature today? (found something called Mighty Membership)

I hope I in some way can help you guyes. I can maby join the beta-test team?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #116342 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:4 days free and then pay?
Xeonz wrote:

Hi, thank you for your fast response and your answers. Question number 2 is quite important for me. Do you know when this is intregrated? (any timeplan for this?)

No timeplan, but high on priority list.

Are there any competing system to CB Subs with this feature today? (found something called Mighty Membership)

No experience with this script.
You could use a mailing list script to send marketing emails to your members.

14 years 5 months ago #116345 by Xeonz
Replied by Xeonz on topic Re:4 days free and then pay?
Okej, thx!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.887 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn