[SOLVED] 4 days free and then pay?

14 years 8 months ago #110001 by Xeonz
[SOLVED] 4 days free and then pay? was created by Xeonz
Free registation and 4 days free and then pay?

Is this possible?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/09 14:36

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #110103 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:4 days free and then pay?
Xeonz wrote:

Free registation and 4 days free and then pay?

Is this possible?

Yes, edit your plan then click the Pricing tab.

Is the first amount and period different: Select where you want the free period to show up at.

First payment price of plan: 0.00000

Initial validity duration: 3 days (Sorry, there isn't 4 days in the selection)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #116306 by Xeonz
Replied by Xeonz on topic Re:4 days free and then pay?
Okej, I want to just check so you have understand me correct?

I want to build a portal where I want everyting to be free the first 3 days. After for example 3 days the member has to pay for one years membership. If he doesn't do this he can't see anything on the site. (this includes the forum/fireboard)

Is this possible??

Post edited by: Xeonz, at: 2009/11/08 03:00

Post edited by: Xeonz, at: 2009/11/08 03:02

14 years 5 months ago #116312 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:4 days free and then pay?
Yes, just as Kyle explained above.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 5 months ago #116322 by Xeonz
Replied by Xeonz on topic Re:4 days free and then pay?
Thanks, now I have some other questions.

1. Can the user self-administer their subscription when the they have paid? (see invoices, extend subcription and so on)

2. Can you set so that the system send a mail when the paid membership expires in for example 10 days? Then if the member want to extend the mebership, can he get for example some discount?

3. Can you use Paypal with direct VISA card access with Swedish currency? (pay direct with Visa / Mastercard)

14 years 5 months ago #116329 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:4 days free and then pay?
Xeonz wrote:

Thanks, now I have some other questions.

1. Can the user self-administer their subscription when the they have paid? (see invoices, extend subcription and so on)

Yes (become a doc subscriber on this site to see the process)

2. Can you set so that the system send a mail when the paid membership expires in for example 10 days? Then if the member want to extend the mebership, can he get for example some discount?

Nope, not yet. Email is sent when expiration occurs. Feature has been noted to make this scheduling more flexible. Also coupon feature has been requested but not implemented yet.

3. Can you use Paypal with direct VISA card access with Swedish currency? (pay direct with Visa / Mastercard)

This is more of a Paypal question, don't you think? Nothing to do with CBSubs. I believe the answer is yes.

Please start new threads for new questions - makes it easier for people to follow and for people giving answers (usually when someone give a clear answer on one thread, they have no incentive to revisit fast.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn