Billing Issues

8 years 2 months ago #278806 by brihanna
Billing Issues was created by brihanna
I've spent about 3 hours trying to pay with both paypal and amex. Keep getting errors and have never had issues buying other joomla plugins.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #278807 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Billing Issues

brihanna wrote: I've spent about 3 hours trying to pay with both paypal and amex. Keep getting errors and have never had issues buying other joomla plugins.

What issues?

8 years 2 months ago #278808 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Billing Issues

brihanna wrote: I've spent about 3 hours trying to pay with both paypal and amex. Keep getting errors and have never had issues buying other joomla plugins.

Hi Brihanna,

I just checked the credit-cards transactions at our payment service provider, and there is a MC (not Amex) transaction that got declined by the issuing bank. If that's your attempt, then you should just call your credit-card issuing bank at their 24/7 phone number and ask them why they declined the authorization.

I can't check Paypal declined transactions, as those are not visible to us, but other Paypal payments came through not long ago. So at Paypal site, just click the "Contact link at bottom of Paypal page and follow instructions to phone them up (you will need to login to paypal in the process).

Hope that helps finding the issue at your bank's end. Sorry, but we have for obvious reasons only limited information like accepted/declined, and no reasons.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 2 months ago #278886 by brihanna
Replied by brihanna on topic Billing Issues
Could the issue be I'm using a prepaid card?

8 years 2 months ago #278888 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Billing Issues

brihanna wrote: Could the issue be I'm using a prepaid card?

No idea - as Beat said, we do not refuse payments - your bank does.

Suggest you contact the card issuer and ask them why they are refusing payment.

8 years 2 months ago #278889 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Billing Issues
Whatever card you are using, the bank that has issued your card has declined your payment, and you should contact that bank to ask them why they declined your payment. It can be many reasons, and often they can fix it while you are on the phone with them.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn