Billing Issues

8 years 2 months ago #278901 by brihanna
Replied by brihanna on topic Billing Issues
Might have figured it out. The bank said my card can not be used for recurring payments. Does community builder renew automatically?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #278902 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Billing Issues

brihanna wrote: Might have figured it out. The bank said my card can not be used for recurring payments. Does community builder renew automatically?

No - we have no recurring payments - everything is one-time.

8 years 2 months ago #278903 by brihanna
They also said It would be denied if the card does not have enough balance. I currently have 94$, but am using a coupon code to bring the cost down to 80$. Is it possible your billing system is testing to see If I can pay the full 99$?

8 years 2 months ago #278909 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Billing Issues
No, our system only charges the amount to pay.

Maybe ask them if you can do international payments with it ?

We are located in Switzerland, Europe. And some US banks only enable international payments after you call them up...

You need to provide them with the date, time and seller name (Joomlapolis.com) where they declined the payment and they can see in their system and tell you exactly The reason, and not do guesswork like here. Ask to escalate the issue if the first level is not competent.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 2 months ago #278914 by brihanna

beat wrote: Maybe ask them if you can do international payments with it ?

We are located in Switzerland, Europe. And some US banks only enable international payments after you call them up...

That would explain it. The website says "The Card may not be used outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia including Internet and mail or telephone order merchants outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia.
Due to changes in applicable law, gift cards purchased after March 31, 2012 may not be used for international transactions or purchases. Please use gift cards for domestic U.S. transactions or purchases only."

8 years 2 months ago #278915 by brihanna
Do you have any merchant accounts that are compatible with non international cards or accept any other forms of payment (preferably bitcoin)?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn