[SOLVED] Mass approval of members

12 years 11 months ago #163570 by gingerweb
Replied by gingerweb on topic Re: Mass approval of members
thanks yes that did the trick.
I have to say i find the manual and some of the foum posts unnecessary confusing and almost condescending compared with others, and as a duffer i use a lot of them! However im grateful for the quick responses which got me along the right path eventually !

For anyone else who gets to this points as confused as i was:

mod_comprofilerModerator is the moderator module and its called CB Workflows when its installed. The CB1.4_Installation manual describes in intimate detail how to install it (which anyone who has got that far will already know) but not how to use it !
thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #163574 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Mass approval of members

gingerweb wrote: thanks yes that did the trick.
I have to say i find the manual and some of the foum posts unnecessary confusing and almost condescending compared with others, and as a duffer i use a lot of them! However im grateful for the quick responses which got me along the right path eventually !

Sometimes quick responses are too spartan ... but our intentions are not to insult in any way - if you perceived such feelings I apologize.

For anyone else who gets to this points as confused as i was:

mod_comprofilerModerator is the moderator module and its called CB Workflows when its installed. The CB1.4_Installation manual describes in intimate detail how to install it (which anyone who has got that far will already know) but not how to use it !
thanks

Yup, the installation guide can give more information regarding how this is used.
The detailed user guide (which you can download as an Advanced/Professional member) does give much better description.

12 years 11 months ago #163607 by gingerweb
Replied by gingerweb on topic Re: Mass approval of members
all noted thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn