How to email users with expired memberships

12 years 9 months ago #169165 by ramtinworld
How to email users with expired memberships was created by ramtinworld
Hi,

We have set an expiry date as end of June to all our membership packages.

Is there a way to send a reminder email to members who have not renewed their memberships?

We do have AcyMailing plugin but we cannot find any fields for expiry date so we can query on.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers,
Ramtin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169171 by nant
I cannot comment on the AcyMailing part )ask the devs on their site for assistance).

With CB User Manager you should be able to filter users in backend based on this criteria and then Mass email them.

12 years 9 months ago #169172 by ramtinworld
Replied by ramtinworld on topic Re: How to email users with expired memberships
Hi,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I can see the feature there under CB user management, however I cannot see the filter criteria as expired membership.

Can you please shed some light.

Thanks,
Ramtin

12 years 9 months ago #169173 by nant
First you select the appropriate plan in the '- Select Subscription Plan -' filter, Then 2 new filters will appear to set the status of the subscription (guess to expired) and the Date.

I believe this is documented in the CBSubs documentation also.

12 years 9 months ago #169174 by ramtinworld
Replied by ramtinworld on topic Re: How to email users with expired memberships
Thanks again!

The only issue is, it seems that the system has not changed the status of the members with expired memberships to "Expired" and it has kept everything as "Active".

The only way that I can see the expired memberships is when I go to "Subscriptions".

Do I need to run another script to update the status first? Because this way filtering by Plan and then Active Status will not filter anything really.

Any ideas?

12 years 9 months ago #169177 by nant

ramtinworld wrote: Thanks again!

The only issue is, it seems that the system has not changed the status of the members with expired memberships to "Expired" and it has kept everything as "Active".

The only way that I can see the expired memberships is when I go to "Subscriptions".

Do I need to run another script to update the status first? Because this way filtering by Plan and then Active Status will not filter anything really.

Any ideas?

Sorry, I do not understand the issue.

You should be able to filter by expired status just fine.

Works ok here on Joomlapolis with CB 1.4 and CBSubs 1.2

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn